There are many ways to serve our congregation including contributions of your time and talent. Many people are unable to serve on committees or make a long term commitment to an activity for a variety of reasons, but there are numerous short-term tasks that need to be routinely done on Sunday mornings and at other times throughout the week and year.
- All-Church Work Parties - Help maintain and clean our buildings and grounds.
- Care Ministries - Join in visitation, calls, making cards, and providing food.
- Fellowship - Be a part of a monthly team to provide coffee and refreshments after worship every Sunday.
- Education - Lead an adult Sunday School class, serve as a children's Sunday School teacher, mentor new members or confirmands.
- Leadership - Specific business of the church is conducted by several boards. Members of these boards are elected at the January meeting of the congregation. In addition, many more committees exist to assist in the work of the congregation. Everyone, members and visitors alike is welcome to sit in on any board or committee meeting. Learn more about our boards and committees.
- Worship - Volunteer to be a lay reader, acolyte, usher, or greeter during our worship.
Fill out our Time and Talent Survey or contact the office to volunteer.