Sunday Morning Schedule
9:30 a.m. - Adult Sunday School - Mayflower Room, childcare provided
Throughout most of the academic year, weekly classes are offered on Bible study or contemporary topics. Our church is blessed with many members who are clergy or otherwise qualified to teach and instruct on various topics.
10:30 a.m. - MORNING WORSHIP - Sanctuary, childcare provided
Morning worship is under the leadership of our pastor, the Rev. Diane Dulin. It includes:
- contemporary as well as old-time hymns and singing;
- a children’s story given by the pastor during the beginning part of worship, after which children and youth through senior high depart the sanctuary for Sunday School classes (nursery care is available for infants and toddlers all throughout the service);
- a sermon which is based on biblical passages as well as contemporary readings, and which applies these words to today’s needs and our lives;
- music led both by professional and volunteer musicians;
- shared prayer and open communion.
11:30 a.m. - Refreshments and Fellowship
Potlucks are held bi-monthly. Please see the calendar for dates.
12:00 p.m.- Youth Groups
Youth group activities for 3rd-5th graders, 6th-8th graders and 9th-12th graders are held on a regular basis.